Pay - £10, Saturday 29th AUGUST from 7.30am to 2.00pm.
Who will you be working for
A dynamic exam services company and English school, experts in the growing field of computer-based testing.
What will you be doing
- Assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
- Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
- Offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
- Checking attendance during examinations
Previous experience in teaching or exam invigilation is desirable. The individual will need to adhere to the rules and regulations set by the establishment to ensure the exam runs effectively.