We are recruiting for 2 Exam Invigilator’s - Central Liverpool
For set upcoming dates.
The dates are 23/24/28/29/30 September and 1/6/7/8th October
What will you be doing
- Assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
- Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
- Offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
- Checking attendance during examinations
- Ability to adhere to the rules and regulations set by the establishment to ensure the exam runs correctly and effectively.
- Personable and friendly attitude
- Previous experience of working in Exam Invigilation is desirable but not essential
This is an opportunity to work for a great establishment and build on experience within exam invigilation. These are set shifts for these dates but we may get further bookings down the line....£11-12 an hour.
How to apply
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed