We are currently recruiting for an Exam Steward in the Central Cardiff area. We currently have a shift available on Thursday 19th March 2020, however once registered more shifts will become available in future. This role pays £10 per hour.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an examination board, specialising in the assessment of communication, music, drama, combined arts and English language.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with setting up examination centres
- Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their rooms and advising them on the entire process
- Offering advice and guidance to students in regards to expectations around their exams
- Checking attendance for exam centre and welcoming students
- Ability to adhere to the rules and regulations set by the establishment to ensure the exam runs correctly and effectively.
- Personable and friendly attitude
- Experience in a customer facing roles desirable
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. Quick Apply applicants with unfortunately be missed*