We are currently recruiting for an Events Co-ordinator to start immediately on a 6-8 week temporary contract. The role is a remote role for now, working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £18per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Events planning, organisation and delivery as well as general administrative tasks, including but not exclusively:
- Planning, arranging and delivery of high profile not for profit educational events, primarily in perinatal but also other psychiatric specialities. This are both online and face to face.
- Diary management, email correspondence, general enquiry administration
- General administration including note taking at meetings, updating the website and promotion on social media; ensuring content is easily accessible, correct, updated, timely and appropriate for the audience;
- Collaborating with all members of the Training & Workforce Unit to ensure that identified educational activities are embedded in College work.
- Candidates should possess strong all-round administrative and organisational skills. Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage own workload. Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills. Experience of events planning and delivery both online & face to face.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed