*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed
We are currently recruiting for an Events and Engagement Manager to start immediately on a Temporary contract for 6 months. This is a full-time role located in London Bridge and is paying £41k per annum.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Lead on the development, implementation and evaluation of the organisation’s events strategy in line with corporate objectives, key messages and brand
- Use member data to drive decision making on events structure and content
- Be accountable for the organisation’s annual events portfolio (including all corporate events, webinars and roadshows), ensuring that the portfolio meets member needs, is planned, feasible, manageable, cost effective and health and safety compliant
- Lead on the attendance at external exhibitions
- Line manage the events team
- Manage the events and marketing budget
- Experience working in a similar events management role
- Knowledge of contract, supplier and budget management
- Experience of managing large and small events, including online events
- Ability to effectively manage a team
- High levels of resilience and the ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Strong attention to detail