We are currently recruiting for an Events and Engagement assistant to work full time, for 3 months maybe longer. this role is paying a competitive £25-30 per annum £14-16 an hour.
Hybrid; London Bridge Location
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a non healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
To provide a range of administration and organisational support to the Events team.
- To undertake the logistical support for the organisation of events, working collaboratively with
- colleagues in own and other departments across the UK and membership structures.
- To support the Events & Marketing engagement officers in the promotion and running of the meeting and conference facilities.
- Contribute to the planning an d project management of the colleges events programme (conferences, seminars, receptions and webinars) with specific emphasis on logistics, coordination and delegate support, working closely with colleagues in own and other teams.
- Update the event pages
- Prepare and distribute event materials.
- Attend events to provide administration, logistical, and delegate support.
- Assist with audio visual technology at events and webinars.
- Provide support for virtual meetings and webinars held on Zoom.
- Maintain internal and external communication by providing regular Events Team updates for the intranet, maintaining the corporate events calendar and the meeting room signage screens.
- Provide support to Boards and Committees, including drafting of agendas and production of minutes.
- Highly IT literate, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook) and online event and meeting applications.
- Experience of working on several tasks and projects simultaneously, within a busy and time sensitive context.
- Experience of minute taking and general administration within a professional environment.
- Excellent planning, time management and organising skills, with an ability to work to deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.