We are seeking an individual with strong administration, project and events experiences. Within this exciting position you will be supporting the event manager with all day-to-day requirements around event and delegate interaction.
Events & Delegate Marketing Officer is a 4–5-month fixed term contract.
You can expect great benefits including, all expenses work related travel to New York for one week, hybrid flexibility across a 35 hour working week, access to an onsite gym and well located modern offices – plus other outstanding benefits.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a wonderful non-profit organisation who are committed to accelerating change and influencing other businesses.
What will you be doing?
Our client is hosting a large-scale annual event within the US and is currently recruiting support with planning and delivery across events. You will be working within a small and welcoming team.
Key duties within this fast-paced position include:
- Support across the various administrative processes that support events, including tracking delegate and speaker data, timely updates on website and helping assist delegate teams.
- Updating CRM with speaker info, supporting accurate data tracking across events to support engagement and delegate management processes.
- Updating and editing ongoing speaker and bio changes on database and ensuring consistency across other platforms.
- Liaising with teams regarding unmailable contacts to ensure better quality contact data across all event streams, proactively working with teams to identify poor data and source relevant contacts.
- General administration of roundtables, sending calendar invites, pre-reading documents, responding to questions.
- Support for proofing and editing automated emails, quality control across comms channels.
- Adding new contacts to Salesforce, working to support staff having trouble with adding names and data to lists on Salesforce.
- On-site support across roundtable series, co-ordination across different teams' admin needs, on-site support across events themselves from chasing late speakers to acting as an on-site runner.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
You must have an interest in working for a non-profit organisation that are seeking ways to tackle climate change and sustainability.
You will also need:
- Exceptional administrative experiences and capability across all Microsoft packages.
- Previous experience and exposure to project and events essential.
- Previous experience within a similar organisation, focused on conservation, sustainability and/or climate change – desired.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Previous role in an event content coordination or support position working on high-profile events with senior figures.
- Experience in working with multiple teams and external stakeholders at a senior level and across multiple sectors.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external suppliers, ensuring that work is delivered to a high standard.
- Confident spoken and written communications with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working on virtual events and being able to pivot live events to virtual if required.
In return, you will receive a competitive 4-5 month fixed term contracted salary of £28,000pa-£32,000pa (dependent on experience), plus exceptional employee benefits (including travel to the annual event in the US as mentioned above) and an excellent and friendly work environment…
Note, our client is operating a phased working pattern of 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. This is across an average 35 hour working week, some flexibility may be required.
We are seeking to shortlist very quickly. Please apply ASAP to be considered.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.