We are seeking an Event Sales Executive with a consultative approach to sales and the natural ability to build relationships.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a well-known brand and expanding provider of venue and room space for hire. Their hire space is for both business and individual use. If you enjoy sales and the satisfaction of building relationships with customers and clients the Event Sales Executive position could be an exciting opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within a small team supporting event sales across multiple sites. Your duties are likely to include but will not be restricted to:
- Client and Customer relationship building.
- Event and venue management.
- Dealing with enquiries received.
- Ensuring invoices and financial transactions are processed smoothly.
- Networking and further development of new Client relationships and business leads.
- Supporting the sales strategy and planning.
- Client meetings in person, via telephone and email.
- Attending networking events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Competitor knowledge and understanding.
- Updating of information on in-house systems.
- Managing inquiries.
- Ensuring that all accounts are up to date and all invoices have been paid.
What will you need?
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Event management experience – highly desired but not essential.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- You must enjoy working within a team and in a results focused role with targets.
- A resourceful and approachable working style.
- Superb communication skills and a happiness to work with others.
What’s in it for you?
The Event Sales Executive position is an exciting opportunity to join a great team, develop new skills and with good long-term opportunities to progress. Our client is offering a salary of up to £28,000pa (dependent on experience) as well as great benefits (such as a discretionary bonus).
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click ‘Apply’.