We are seeking an Event Executive who enjoys co-ordinating and planning educational events and who will take pride in taking on a high level of ownership for specific events. You must also enjoy taking on responsibility for the logistical support and the budgeting of events.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a non-profit organisation who provide professional development for professionals within the medical sector.
What will you be doing?
You will be working as parts of the Events team but will take a high level of ownership for the events that you are responsible for.
Your duties are likely to include but will not be restricted to:
- Planning and delivering events.
- Event and venue management including negotiating contracts.
- Liaising with speakers and organising travel and accommodation where required.
- Using technology to support events and to engage members e.g. uploading event programmes to the website.
- Proposing budgets, monitoring financials throughout and forecasting figures.
- Attending regular event planning meetings.
- Attending the events and networking to further develop new Client relationships and business leads.
- Working with the marketing, communication and sponsor teams to promote events.
- Organising event resources such as delegate packs and managing feedback from delegates.
- Dealing with enquiries received.
- Updating of information on in-house systems. Experience of CRM systems is highly desired.
- Previous experience of coordinating and running events.
- Experience of monitoring and drafting budgets – highly desired but not essential.
- Experience of producing reports including financial.
- Experience of using a computer database and CRM.
- Superb communication skills and a happiness to work with others.
- Exceptional organisation skills with excellent attention to detail.
The Event Executive position is an exciting opportunity to join a great team, develop new skills and with good long-term opportunities to progress. Our client is offering a salary of up to £23,695pa (dependent on experience) as well as great benefits including a clear route to career development.
Please click on the link below to apply