Temp for 1 month maybe longer £27.50 Per Hour
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an a well-known Health Care Membership body; based in central London - the role will be remote based.
What will you be doing?
- To develop, produce and deliver appropriate conferences, training courses and events in consultation with the Director of Professional Standards, Head of Events and Associate Dean.
- Ensure that new activities developed and delivered by CALC generate an income when appropriate.
- To sell exhibition space for the International Congress and other events to new and existing contacts
- To develop effective marketing strategies to promote all events and educational activities
- Develop, produce and deliver appropriate events and training webinars using Zoom
What do you need?
- Have proven experience of organising, delivering and budgeting for multiple events, preferably within an international and/or professional environment
- Proven track record of exhibition sales
- Experience of delivering webinars or meetings on Zoom or other platforms
- Experience of exhibition floorplan management
- Experience of developing training and conference programme
- Excellent organisation with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage
- Confidence to use own initiative and manage own workload, anticipating and proactively solving important issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team
How to apply
Please select the ‘apply’ button and upload your cv in the pop-out window to be considered for this role
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE