We are currently recruiting for a permanent experienced EU Paralegal to join and support our Client.
Do you have experience negotiating contract? Have you worked in line with MiFID? Are you interested in working in all areas of Legal and HR?
If so, please read on as this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leading global financial service.
What will you be doing?
This is a hybrid role that will require you to support both the legal team and the HR team.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts including vendor agreements.
- Providing support for governance matters.
- Managing employment agreements.
- Updating and maintaining records including using the HR database.
- Managing monthly payroll changes.
- Involved in the hiring process including background screening.
- 1-year minimum experience of drafting and negotiation commercial contracts.
- Experience working in line with MiFID.
- Have an interest in technology, trading and markets.
- Superb communication skills and a happiness to work with others.
- A good eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work for a reputable organisation and gain experience across both the Legal and HR sector. This will provide you with the opportunity to develop and grow within the company. The EU Paralegal position offers an attractive package including a salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience) as well as many other benefits.
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Then, select the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV in the pop-out window to be considered for this role.
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE*