We are currently recruiting for an Equality Diversity and Inclusion Officer to start immediately on a 8 month temporary contract. The role is located in Central London- Near Tower Hill but it will be remote to start with, working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £20-21 per hour based on 33K.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body.
- Successfully Implement and facilitate the College’s new diversity champion initiative and promote our equality action plan.
- Whilst reporting into the Director of HR, the job holder will have close working relationship and will be matrix managed by the Race and Equality Manager.
- Assist with the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index Programme.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and guidance documents are assessed against Equality Impact Assessments (EIAs), and proactively improve our procedures to promote equality and fairness.
- To assist with other elements of human resources as directed.
- Assisting with the Equality Project Team and the Race and Equality Manager in designing and implementing the College’s new Equality and Diversity Champions scheme for members.
- Supporting the companies Race Equality Leads with the Equality and Diversity Champions with administration and organisation once it has been launched.
- Work with our members to promote equality initiatives and implement the Equality Action plan
- Assist the Director of HR and Race and Equality Manager on the submission of information for the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index Programme
- Strong understanding and commitment to diversity and equality issues
- Understanding of equalities legislation
- Experience writing and reviewing policies, procedures, and guidance documents
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Office365) and internet use.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed