You will assist the maintenance team with the electrical installation of new equipment, installation of energy saving lighting, electrical fault finding and mechanical repairs to production equipment.
Your key duties will include
- Electrical installation
- Project management of installations and other projects
- Some knowledge of electrical control and an interest in Panel building
- Mechanical repairs to motors and drives
- Fault finding
- Air-line installations
- PPM and monitoring of breakdowns to ensure effective plant replacement cycles are followed
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required
- Relevant qualifications
- A proven track record in similar role
- Good Communication Skills.