We are looking for an experienced Educational Coaching Programme Leader. You will need to have a relevant qualification and experiences with leading a team, design and delivery of coaching.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a highly established educational organisation.
This position is a permanent opportunity and will be home based.
What will you be doing?
As Educational Coaching Programme Leader you will take ownership and lead the professional coaching programme.
Key duties to include:
- Team Leadership and Management – management, recruitment and induction of apprenticeship coaches in the team.
- Delivery – working alongside the Head of Learning, creating learning sessions, effective session design and liaise with tutors.
- Undertake regular quality assurance.
- End point assessments.
- Learner management – support and manage a caseload of learners.
- Client Management – Liaise and support with business development.
- You will hold a professional qualification or accreditation in Coaching.
- You will have previous experience coaching Managers and designing and delivering training presentations and Coaching Training.
- Previous experience of running an apprenticeship programme is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage a team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable established organisation. The Educational Coaching Programme Leader position offers an attractive package including a salary of £35,000-£50,000pa (depending on experience).
This position is a permanent opportunity and will be home based. Successful applicants will undergo a full DBS check.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.