We are currently recruiting for an Education Standards Coordinator to start immediately on an on going basis. The role is still remote; although the client is close to Tower Hill. working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £17-20 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Curricula & quality work – supporting the curricula and quality workstreams, in particular some support around implementation planning of the new curricula. and supporting finalisation of assessments in psychiatry for implementation.
- Addictions training project – to support the ongoing work in and training.
- General administration – monitoring inboxes, setting up meetings and agendas, taking and writing minutes, dealing with enquiries relating to curricula & quality in training, and general training queries.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills
- Project support/management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong Minute taking skills
- Able to work flexibly and build positive relationships
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed