We are currently recruiting for an E Mail Marketing Assistant to start asap - The Role is Temp-Perm. The role is located in Farringdon working on a full-time basis ( 4 days in the office - 1 day from home) and is paying a competitive £26,600-£30,000 depending experience.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for creating and setting up the testing and analysis of all marketing emails, as well as maximising revenue opportunities and the growth and retention of students, members and non members. You will have direct influence on the email-marketing calendar and development of the email channel.
This role requires a proactive, deadline driven, multi tasker, with a creative mind and a can do attitude. Excellent attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast paced environment, as well as a flexible approach to work, are essential for success in this role.
- Daily management of the design, build and send of effective customer/member facing email communications as well as creating and proof-reading content
- Analysing email performance, customer/member engagement levels and conversion rates
- Managing email campaigns throughout the customer/member lifecycle to maximise sales of our qualifications, training and events portfolio
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to create campaigns to increase sales, drive recruitment and retention of our members and non-members
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in delivering the strategy for the channel
- Experience using an ESP system is essential – preferably Dotdigital
- Experience of CRM systems to segment data – MS Dynamics preferred
- Solid understanding of email technology platforms, web analytics, databases and segmentation opportunities Experience in setting up and running email marketing automation triggers and lifecycle programmes
- Experience in setting up and running email marketing automation triggers and lifecycle programmes
- Collecting data, looking for trends, and translating these into future actions
- Knowledge of A/B testing. Understanding of control groups and their use in measuring uplift a plus
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and UTM tracking
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed