We are currently recruiting for an E Learning Administrator to start immediately for 2 months. The role is remote based; working full-time and is paying a competitive £15 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established Non-Profit Healthcare membership Body,
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage the busy CPD Online and Trainees Online mailboxes, responding to queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Process daily subscriptions for CPD Online and efficiently handle all related queries.
- Prepare monthly data usage reports and other related reports as required.
- Provide customer-oriented administrative support service for the team.
- Maintain all office procedures on a day-to-day basis, for example, stationery, post and filing, and re-order office consumables where necessary.
- Process and maintain accurate financial records regarding invoices and expenses and liaise with the Finance department where necessary.
- Manage promotional campaigns and research marketing opportunities, monitoring their effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with the team to assist with the development of marketing materials and facilitate their distribution.
- Enhance CPD Online’s social media offering.
- Lead on targeted marketing campaigns to increase subscription numbers, particularly around large institutions.
- Identify and attend relevant College events to promote CPD Online and Trainees Online, which may include travel and overnight stays.
- Organise and prioritise own workload with line management support.
- Experience of working in an eLearning or similar environment
- Experience of sales and marketing in a similar environment
- Social media experience
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed