Dutch/French/Polish Customer Service and Administration Officer
Are you fluent both written and spoken in Dutch/French/Polish and English? Have you had previous customer service administration experience?
Those with a charity/not-for-profit background and/or with experience of licensing or trademarking are encouraged to apply.
This position could be perfect for you...
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a not-for-profit licensing and conservation organisation. They are seeking someone to join the team, to work as a bilingual (Dutch/French/Polish) Customer Services and Administration Officer.
What will you be doing?
This position will support the licensing team and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Data entry.
- Attending to and processing customer queries.
- Providing information and advice on Charity related issues.
- Translating from English, Dutch/French/Polish written and verbal (and vice versa).
- Supporting project work, incoming queries, training staff members, identifying and implementing efficiencies and ad hoc issues.
- Fluent English, spoken and written - essential.
- Fluent Dutch/French/Polish, spoken and written - essential.
- Additional languages are a great advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good computer skills, including the use of standard software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous administration skills and experiences.
- Previous Charity or trademarking experience is highly desired.
This is a rare and excellent permanent opportunity to join an organisation making a difference. Benefits include pension scheme, annual leave (25 days), death in service insurance and an opportunity to work for an employer of choice making a difference.
The Dutch/French/Polish Customer Service and Administration Officer is a permanent position, the working hours are 9am-5pm. The applicable salary is £27,749 pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button.
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed