We are currently recruiting for an English & Dutch speaking Team Manager to start immediately. This position is situated in North West London.
This is classed as Key Work and will not be a working from home position.
These are temporary positions starting immediately and will run until October 2020.
Please only respond to this advert if you’re able to start work immediately. We cannot accommodate for notice periods or other prior commitments.
Rate: £13 p/hour
Who will you be working for?
As a Top 20 UK call centre business, our client has the depth of experience to offer a comprehensive range of options to businesses, each one designed to add real-time value business’s service offering.
What will you be doing?
- To facilitate the management of a campaign
- To manage and lead the team to ensure all areas of the campaign/s are achieved and client’s expectations are delivered and exceeded
- Managing absence and lateness by ensuring completion of absence and lateness forms and ensuring process are followed and adhered to
- Help conduct reviews with the core team.
- Successful candidates must speak English & Dutch fluently with an understanding of Native Dialects
- Proven track record in team management preferably within an outsourced environment.
- Solid understanding of key performance metrics and performance management techniques.
Mon – Fri – 5 shifts per week, 9am – 5pm with a 1-hour lunch break each day.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Mehmet Yilmaz at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE