Are you fluent both written and spoken in Dutch and English? Have you had previous customer service administration experience?
Those with experience of licensing or trademarking are encouraged to apply.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a not-for-profit licensing and conservation organisation. They are seeking someone to join the team, to work as a bilingual (Dutch) Customer Services and Administration Officer.
What will you be doing?
This position will support the licensing team and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Data entry.
- Attending to and processing customer queries.
- Providing information and advice on Charity related issues.
- Translating from English, Dutch written and verbal (and vice versa).
- Supporting project work, incoming queries, training staff members, identifying and implementing efficiencies and ad hoc issues.
- Fluent English, spoken and written - essential.
- Fluent Dutch, spoken and written - essential.
- Additional languages are a great advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good computer skills, including the use of standard software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous administration skills and experiences.
- Previous Licensing or trademarking experience is highly desired.
This is a rare and excellent permanent opportunity to join an organisation making a difference. Benefits include pension scheme, annual leave (25 days), death in service insurance and an opportunity to work for an employer of choice making a difference.
The Dutch Customer Service and Administration Officer is a permanent position, the working hours are 9am-5pm. The applicable salary is £28,138 pa (dependent on experience).
The deadline for applications to our Client is Monday, 1st February. With this in mind, please aim to submit your CV for consideration by Friday 29th January.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.