We are looking for a Documentation Support to join this dynamic and exciting global financial services membership organisation on a 7-month part-time (9am-3pm) FTC basis.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leading global trade organisation. The organisation’s members play a critical role in the reduction of systemic risk in global financial markets.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the VP of Legal with all administration tasks.
- Managing the documentation platform.
- Issuing and recording all invoices and payments.
- Creating accounting records and maintaining a finance spreadsheet.
- Chasing outstanding invoices.
- Dealing with all customer queries and requests for the documentation platform.
- Liaising with all subscribers in database.
- Managing permissions and supporting the subscription service.
- Flexible and efficient approach.
- Enjoyment for administration tasks.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong MS Office and a good knowledge of Excel.
In return for this 7-month part-time (9am-3pm) FTC, you will receive a competitive salary, negotiable working hours and a lovely supportive team. This role is paying up to £25,000 depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Rosa Buttifint at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.