We are seeking an individual with a passion for administration and learning new processes.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an innovative design business working across the globe on various projects.
What you will be doing?
You will be supporting the team with administrative tasks across design projects.
Duties will include:
- Downloading and uploading drawings and documents.
- Filing of information in the appropriate directory and record in various received schedules.
- Circulating received/downloaded documents.
- Keeping all folders up to date - electronic and hard copies.
- Printing and scanning documents.
- Creating issue sheets and revision control.
- Preparing CAD files for issue.
- Processing and tracking requests for information and shop drawings.
- Checking drawings in line with both client’s and internal Requirements.
- Assisting with updating revisions and/or notes on CAD files.
- Maintaining project directories.
- Assisting with all project-related administration as required.
- Assisting with archiving of documents.
- Reception cover when required.
You will need to be computer savvy, proactive learner and an exceptional communicator, with experiences with administration either as part of your studies or previous work experience. In addition:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Confident ability to multi-task.
This Administrator role is a permanent position paying a salary of £22,000-£25,000pa (dependent on experience). This is a truly unique opportunity to work within a lovely company who really value working within a team.
How to apply?
To apply for this Administrator role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.