We are currently recruiting for a Student Support Officer to work on a temporary contract for 3 months, with potential to be extended. This is role is to start immediately, located in Central London and is paying £16.30 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
Our client is a leading university in London, focusing on international studies and research.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
- To deliver, or oversee, a range of support tasks; advising and assisting staff and students on regulations or processes
- Deliver a high-quality student support service
- responsible for coordination of activities, allocating resources and ensuring procedures, processes, etc. are followed
- Providing accurate and timely advice and guidance to applicants, students and staff
- Undertaking accurate and informed processing of applications, upgrade, fieldwork, examination entry and other forms in relation to the criteria set out
- Ensure that submissions for examination are compliant with the regulations and codes of practice
- Excellent level of customer service in a busy and complex environment
- Well-developed knowledge of equality, confidentiality and data protection
- Proven communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate, support and encourage others
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving capability
- Experience of supporting postgraduate research study is desirable
This is a great opportunity to gain employment in a highly established University institution, working alongside dedicated and friendly professionals.
This Student Support Officer role is being recruited for on a temporary basis and is starting urgently. The role will not be suitable for anyone currently in a role with a notice period so please only respond if you are completely free and able to start asap.
The role is paying up to £16.30 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Elyse Bogdan at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.