We are currently recruiting for a Temp Division Administrator who will be providing full administrative support to the Division Managers, Academic Secretaries and Executive Committees.
Experience of meeting and conference organisation and formal minute taking and committee experience is desirable. £15.50 Remote; for up to 3 months
Who will you be working for?
Our client are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK. The role is based close to the City of London in an excellent location.
What will you be doing?
As a Division Administrator, you will be providing full administrative support.
- Arranging regular meetings.
- Assisting with the organisation of all academic meetings, conferences, receptions and dinners for the divisions.
- Preparing agendas, minutes, follow-up action and correspondence for committees.
- Preparing delegate packs, badges, issue certificates and collating feedback for courses.
- Maintain membership records.
- Liaise with speakers, delegates and other stakeholders as required.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Experience of meeting and conference organisation.
- Experience of formal minute taking.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
- Willingness to travel throughout the Trent and West Midlands areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and work for a professional and prestigious medical organisation that will help you to develop your skills as a Division Administrator.