We are currently recruiting for an x2 Deputy Programme Managers to work full time, on a temp basis for 2-5 Months- Remote based on £31,425
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a well known healthcare membership body; in the heart of central London.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
To assist the programme manager with the management and development of the College Centre for Quality Improvement’s national clinical audit programmes, research/evaluation projects or multi-source feedback systems.
- Using SPSS, completing data cleaning, analysis and draft reporting for the prospective pilot audit on the care of people with dementia in general hospitals, and contributing to the evaluation report on the pilot and options appraisal
- Assisting the Programme Manager in task allocation, supervisory input for Project Officers, and creating or adding to project timeline and planning documents
- Assisting the Programme Manager in planning online meetings with stakeholders and preparing presentations and content
- Deputising in the absence of the Programme Manager
- Providing assistance in managing all aspects of the audit cycle for the projects, which may include:
- Researching policy and guidance to develop/revise standards;
- developing approaches and instruments to enable measurement of performance against standards;
- Producing local and national reports about the performance of teams;
- Planning and delivering events e.g. an annual forum, learning events, workshops.
- Experience of working with public sector services
- A keen interest in health or social care and, in particular, mental health
- Experience of report writing and editing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of planning and delivering training/workshops
- Experience of managing large electronic databases and controlling data quality.