Do you have experiences delivering orders to customers?
If so and you hold a full, valid UK Driver’s Licence this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who will you be working for?
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a great company. Our client is a rapidly expanding North London-based drinks specialist.
What will you be doing?
The Driver position will involve ensuring deliveries are made in a timely and professional manner.
Other key duties will include:
- Maintaining audit trail, data and daily reports for deliveries.
- Collection of good from customer and delivery.
- Direct customer communication to confirm delivery changes when necessary.
- Ensuring your delivery load is correct, highlighting any returns or rejections to the coordinator.
You will need previous experience within a similar position and be physically able to lift goods. In addition:
- A full, valid clean UK Driver’s License – essential
- You will have exceptional organisation skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Can do attitude with a positive outlook.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic company that is rapidly expanding with exciting future plans. The Driver position offers a salary of £23,979 pa as well as benefits which include private healthcare and pension.
If you are interested, please click apply below…