We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst who is highly analytical, with exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a further education examinations provider.
What will you be doing?
As Business Financial Analyst you will collate informative data from spreadsheets, which will be used to form structured reports.
You will also:
- Evaluation of data and regular reports with interpretation, recommendations and trend analysis.
- Provide data to support the budgeting process.
- Use of data analysis and process modelling to identify cost savings and inefficiencies.
- Assist with all data collection.
- Manager customer satisfaction survey and feedback.
- Evaluate data storage, retention, general use, GDPR, security and access.
This is a hands-on role where you will be relied on to problem solve and challenge existing practice when necessary. You will have experience within a similar analytical role dealing with large volumes of information and date across various areas of a business.
You will have:
- A relevant degree or equivalent.
- Experience in the education sector is highly desired, but not essential.
- Exceptional report and documentation writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to organise and structure workload and work on multi projects.
- Enjoy building relationships and networking.
- Exceptional IT skills.
- Good communication both written and spoken.
The Business Financial Analyst is a 1-year fixed term contract with possibility of becoming a permanent role. The work location is Preston, Lancashire and the applicable salary is up to £30,000pa (dependent on experience). The position also offers exceptional benefits (pro-rata), such as Private medical, Life Assurance, Season loan ticket, free access to courses and more...
Are you keen to find out more?
Please click on the link below to apply.