We are currently recruiting for an Customer Support Advisor to start on 25th Jan on a Temp-perm Contract. £21,850- £23,000
The role is located in Farringdon, currently Hybrid working.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit membership organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader, the Customer Support Advisor will be the first point of contact in all interactions with our customer and member base which includes: students, members, employers and customers, ensuring a first class and personalised experience is delivered.
- Being the first point of resolution for all customer and member related enquiries
- Providing customers and members with advice and guidance on next steps; upselling and cross selling our training, qualifications, events and flagship conferences
- Undertaking the day to day operational functions relating to the team policies and procedures within agreed Service Level Targets
- Providing an excellent service to both internal and external customers, communicating effectively and courteously and providing information and advice on matters relating to the work of the Commercial Department.
- Provide support to the Membership Journey Team with assessing applications for student membership, new Associates and Fellows, administering exemptions, handling renewals and, upgrades and removals from the register of members.
- Providing follow up support for the Relationship Managers
- Experience of working in a busy environment within a customer focused organisation, within an inbound and outbound call/contact centre environment
- Used to operating on the phone, with a track record of success in developing customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Extremely IT literate
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed