WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In this demanding and exciting position, you will play a crucial role by acting as the first point of contact for learners who want to develop and the business partners that strive for growth. Working in our Student Management Centre you are responsible for all platforms of initial communication. In this fast paced and busy environment, you will action and direct queries to various business functions via telephone, email and live chat who will then further their educational needs.
- Acting as the first point of contact for students and employers, making outbound calls to warm leads and receiving inbound calls with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Interface with other departments within the organization, navigate company's customer information systems and displays a fundamental knowledge of company, services and products to research and respond to customer inquiries.
- To consistently provide a proactive level of support to always meet customers’ expectations, within specified SLA’s
- To adhere to the company’s data quality measures by logging, tracking and maintaining up to date student records.
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word)
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes to short deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated, and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive