WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
This is a varied role including a range of responsibilities in relation to facilitating the examination venues;
- Meeting and welcoming customers as they come through the door
- Assisting in locking up and setting up of facilities
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
- Some manual handling involved
- Assisting in First Aid when required
- Work later shifts (13:00 to 21:00) with some weekend work required
- A genuine interest in helping customers and providing an excellent customer experience
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure
- Ability to work as a team player and on own initiative
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly established educational institution and build upon customer service and administrative experience in an office environment. The role is based in a lively location in the heart of Birmingham and is paying £12.25 p/h.