WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Consistently deliver a high quality service to all customers in line with agreed standards in order to promote continuing customer relationships
- Returning calls to customers when promised and respond as appropriate
- Process customer transactions, bookings, transfers and cancellations
- Provide accurate responses to customer enquiries, and relevant and up to date literature and information as appropriate
- Previous inbound and outbound customer service experience handling a high volume of calls
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Ability to absorb product knowledge in order to best advise students on a best-fit solution
- A genuine interest in helping customers and providing an excellent customer experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Efficient and accurate keyboard skills
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure
- Ability to work as a team player and on own initiative
- A clear telephone voice with a polite, tactful and friendly attitude