WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Provide an excellent front of house experience for all students and visitors
- Build close relationships with students, maintain excellent product knowledge, and use this to advise students on their options
- Cover reception as part of a rota
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant student contact details
- Undertake general administration tasks
- Ensure the reception area is kept clear and tidy, including maintaining brochure display stands with up to date brochures
- First point of contact for facilities/building issues that arise
- Provide classroom support including room set up, furniture configuration changes
- Active housekeeping and constant monitoring to ensure that standards are maintained at all times
- A proven record in providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Must take ownership of issues and associated responsibility for completing a task
- Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Attention to detail with great time management
- Ability to build a strong internal work
- Excellent communication skills