Who will you be working for
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. This private organisation has campuses located throughout the UK and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students. A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture makes this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What will you be doing
- Achieving contact conversion and revenue targets by matching our programmes, products and services to the needs of the client
- Following up on leads with clients and responding as appropriate
- Maintaining regular contact with customers through outbound calls and emails to identify sales opportunities
- Enrolling customers in real time, wherever possible to ensure swift handling of applications and sales
- Providing up to date advice on entry requirements, fees, course structure, admissions and enrolment procedures, and funding opportunities
- Matching clients/learners needs to products from our portfolio of short courses, apprenticeships, professional qualifications and , test preparation.
- Using BPP systems effectively, particularly customer records and unique identifiers
- Recording details of all potential leads in the Lead Management system
- Attending client calls to review their current opportunity and future growth
- Keeping up to date with any changes to products/services or processes which affect the operation of customer service
- Thrive on Targets and comfortable being measured on these
- Experience of dealing with high call volumes
- Self-motivated with an ability to deliver on sales
- IT literate and competent with databases and spreadsheets
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience of working within strict KPIs
- Attentive to detail and dedicated to quality
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
What’s in it for you
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established educational institution. You will be joining a friendly team of professionals and provide support for an organisation who operate with great values at their core.