WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The role will assist with the administration and customer service support for PD products and joint ventures.
- Process bookings, cancellations and deferrals.
- Set up delegates on the booking system
- Data checks and system updating
- Updating of some attendance data for recent events
- Creating course attendance certificates
- Effectively undertake any other duties as required by the management team.
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word)
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes to short deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written