Who will you be working for?
Our client is a fast growing and highly successful beverages brand based in north London. They have a fun and exciting team culture and you’ll be working alongside a team of friendly and enthusiastic professionals and are renowned for their innovation and quality of products.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments.
- Review and approve payment runs.
- Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
- Manage month end close of AP and AR department.
- Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
- Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
- Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
- 4 years + experience in an Accounts function
- Experience in AP and/or AR Management
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Committed team player
- Microsoft Excel skills
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and work for a rapidly expanding company with exciting plans for the future. Our client is offering a salary of up to £40,000k (depending on experience) as well as benefits which include private healthcare, pension and of course beer.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply’ button below.