Do you enjoy updating records using a database? Do you have experience assisting with web publishing and dealing with queries?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a lovely non-profit organisation within the manufacturing sector.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for updating all records on the central database and assisting with the website.
Key duties to include:
- Maintaining and updating database contacts including members and stakeholders.
- Creating groups for database information.
- Identifying contacts that have not recently actively engaged with the website.
- Assisting with accessing the website.
- Investigating any email non-deliveries (bounce-backs) and take necessary action.
- Assisting with web content publishing during peak periods.
- Dealing with website queries.
- Keeping track of printed materials requests and literature including mailings.
- Assisting with any other reasonable database related duties.
- Previous experience of data-entry using a customer relationship management database.
- Excellent IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft spreadsheets and Outlook email.
- Understand sensitivities around data collection and data protection (though training will be provided).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to enter information accurately.
- Able to plan and manage workload effectively.
In return, you will join a fantastic non-profit organisation on a 6-month basis on a salary of up to £21,000 (dependent on experience).
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply’ button below.