Our Client is seeking a true people person to support oversee planning and delivery of administration services, manage governance and corporate processes and procedures.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative and modern not for profit membership organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within a fast-paced environment, coaching and directing a small administrative team and supporting at senior board level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Board level business secretarial and administrative support.
- Good understanding
- Management of corporate governance procedures and processes – to include strategic plans non-financial reports etc.
- Leadership of the support team.
- Oversee communications between senior stakeholders.
- Committee management – including reports, project management and general communication.
- Minute taking.
- Line Management of the team to develop positive practices.
- Remain up to date of developments relevant to the organisation.
- Contribute to information gathering for business website.
- Planning and budget management.
- Have proven experience within a similar role – corporate or company administration.
- Committee and minute taking experience essential.
- Experiences with board and senior management teams.
- Good understanding of the risk register and data protection.
- Experiences within Charity or public sectors highly desired.
- Governance knowledge highly desired.
- Team Management – highly desired.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ‘can-do’ approach.
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be an exceptional and conceptual communicator both written and verbal.
The Corporate Administration and Committees Manager is a permanent position; paying £43,756 pa (salary is dependent on experience) plus great benefits.
To apply for the Corporate Administration and Committees Manager opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.