If you hold experience with content management, project management management and have a commercial outlook I would strongly encourage you to read on.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leader in financial services training and has developed an outstanding reputation for their innovation, enthusiasm for teaching and commitment to client service.
What will you be doing?
As Content Manager, you will be be hands-on managing the content implementation process.
This position will involve working within a team to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment, liaising with colleagues and stakeholders across departments.
You will be hands-on with:
- Project management and planning.
- CMS management support.
- Version control and document management.
- Analysis; auditing and controlling content to ensure consistency across different media.
- Catalogue existing content and identification of any gaps - formats include questions, slides, study notes, and videos and e-learning.
- Coordinate new and specialist content.
- Manage the workflow of content.
- Managing third party content production
- Schedule budgets to coordinate content.
- Overseeing quality control methods for produced content.
- Help and develop content processed for larger Client projects.
You will have had previous content experiences and a proven record as Content Manager. Ideally, with a background having worked in commercial Learning and development, publishing house, financial services or another training provider.
In additional you will also need:
- Commercial operational approach to your work.
- previous experience within a fast paced learning or assessment-based content management position.
- Ability to independently project manager but also support as part of a team.
- Technology savvy.
- Experience with learning or exam content is highly desirable.
- Self-motivated individual who takes pride in work produced.
- Happy working in a fast-paced demanding environment.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to work for a professional and reputable company.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 pa (dependent on experience) plus private medical insurance (post 1-month service), generous holiday entitlement, employee pension contribution and death in service provision to name a few.
The Content Manager is a permanent position.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.