Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Content Administrator to join their small, friendly team in South Wimbledon.
Our client showcases some of the finest luxury villas and ski chalets in the world on their website, with the successful candidate taking ownership of the website content. The candidate will be responsible for adding new property information and blog articles to the website, uploading images, updating existing property information, plus a variety of other marketing elements.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Briefing and managing copywriters to get new property descriptions and blog content written.
- Proof reading and editing property descriptions and blog articles.
- Resizing images.
- Loading new property details and blog content on to our website.
- Updating existing content on website.
- Creating property pdfs using InDesign.
- Creation of marketing emails.
- Posting updates on social media.
Full training will be provided.
Launched in 2012, our client is a specialist agent for exclusive luxury villas and ski chalets worldwide.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck in to any task.
- Can-do attitude.
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy is required so we are looking for a candidate who thrives on detail.
- Excellent written English with an eye for correct grammar.
- Ability to proofread property descriptions and check facts.
- Highly organised.
- Technically-minded and computer literate.
- Happy to work in a small friendly team.
- Ski experience would be useful but not essential.
- The role is full time or part time. Min 25 hours - max 40 hours per week.
- Salary £23 – 25k if full time (40 hours per week – 9.00am to 6.00pm). 20 days holiday.
- Part time salary and holiday pro-rata.
- Office is based in SW19.
Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.