We are currently recruiting for a Communications Officer to start immediately for 3-4 weeks working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £17-20 an hour; depending experience; Its a mix of remote and office- central London close to Aldgate East.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation; with the Healthcare Field.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Communications Officer will provide specific support to the Public Engagement Manager
- Develop and manage the Open Day event including developing ideas for content, recruiting volunteers, promoting the event and communicating with schools and other parties
- Provide logistical support for public engagement events including research, arranging transport, catering, travel and accommodation
- Briefing volunteers on arrival and managing on-site
- Review and update project plans
- Provide support and guidance for teams across the College to create videos for use on the College website and social media platforms
- Format draft documents into College house styles
- Set up and maintain photo library and take photographs of College events, College officers and staff
- Experience of event content development and organisation
- Ability to prioritise and organise a complex workload and within agreed deadlines when faced with competing demands
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.