We are currently recruiting for a Communications Manager to start immediately on a temporary to fixed term 3 month contract. The role is Remote based, paying a competitive 35-40K
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation; raising awareness for Climate Change.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be a part of the international Communications Team.
You will raise the profile of our business campaigns and work to grow the memberships in target sectors and geographies.
You will be leading on mission critical actions and driving the comms agenda for significant projects.
You will need to have substantial, demonstrable experience across some or all of press/PR, social media, web, video, digital marketing, events and publications.
Campaign focused external comms and media work
- Leading the day-to-day promotional communications to support recruitment to our campaigns, reviewing approaches and leading innovation/evolutions of our work.
- Leading on specific external elements of campaigns – stories, key moments, specific policies or stakeholder groups.
- Responsibility for the external communications aspects of our new campaign joiners.
- Planning ahead, and working with colleagues, to ensure we maximise interest and deliver on our responsibilities to our new member companies – via media work, web and social media.
- Project managing the communications aspects of major reports – working strategically to help shape the projects and their promotion.
- Planning ahead to develop approaches and innovative ideas that help maximise the success of major pieces of work.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the wider team, e.g. helping on global events
- Proactively maintaining event and content calendars.
As an adaptable self-starter, you will be proactive in all you do.
– juggling multiple demands and reassessing your priorities daily.
- Demonstrable experience of working with a communications team or press office
- Proactive, innovative, solutions-focused approach and ability to constantly reprioritise actions
- Excellent written and proofreading skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent ability to process and build-up knowledge and expertise on communicating technical issues related to business, energy, and transport
- Excellent experience of handling media, selling-in stories and being part of a wider effort to raise an organisation’s profile
- Good understanding of integrated, multi-channel communications including different social media platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player, able to work independently and effectively with others
- Good cultural awareness and understanding of how communications approaches may differ depending on geography
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed