WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
To work with colleagues in marketing, communications, Press/PR and the Principal’s office by providing high quality administrative support to contribute to the efficient running of School-wide internal and external communications:
- Write and deliver effective communications for our students, staff and external stakeholders, ensuring content is relevant for a range of digital platforms and print.
- Assist with the planning and successful delivery of events aligned to our strategic priorities, in particular, internal and external communications including School-wide and cross-departmental Press/PR and digital/social media output.
- Assist with project work such as updating and cataloguing the image bank, researching and archiving event materials.
- Administrative support for the Director of Engagement and Enterprise.
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of working in a comms/marketing role
- Social media use experience
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word)
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes to short deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated, and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive