We are currently recruiting for Clinical Effectiveness Administrator to start immediately until Xmas. working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £15-18 an hour; depending experience; Its a mix of remote and office- central London Based.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation; with the Healthcare Field.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Communicate on and resolve issues appropriate to the role.
- Take and produce minutes for ad hoc committees and working parties as requested by the Clinical Effectiveness Manager.
- Follow up actions arising from minutes and meetings.
- Use the Preside CMS to upload content to maintain an accurate and relevant section of the website.
- Use social media to promote College activities.
- To carry out any other duties and projects commensurate with the role as required by Clinical Effectiveness Manager.
- Commitment to College values and behaviour and staff service standards.
- Experience of organising meetings, taking and producing minutes
- Experience of policy, process or guideline development
- Experience of proofreading, document formatting and editing documents for publication
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.