We are currently working closely with our Client to recruit an Client Services Assistant You would be working for a lovely corporate head office who have very high staff retention. A mix of Remote and working from home; based by London Bridge - asap until December - 25K
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a lovely Financial Services Training Client.
What will you be doing?
You will be the first point of contact for all delegate queries via e-mail, telephone and system helpdesks. While helping to manage the Client Services inbox, along with other members of the CSA team, you will be expected to respond to all inquiries within our standard SLA. Within this role, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing delegate registration for training courses and exams in line with our client SLA’s
- Working with a designated CSM on key accounts and assisting with in-house programmes.
- Ensuring all key data including confirmations and results are present and correct and shared with clients in a timely fashion
- Building strong relationships with clients and delegates alike
- Advising on study options
- Enforcing processes and policies defined by clients
- Assist with invoicing and invoicing queries
- Take payments from independent delegates
- Working collaboratively with key examining bodies to ensure we are able to service delegates needs related to exam bookings and administration
- Involvement in enhancing processes and helping the team towards operational efficiency
- Experience of working with range of clients
- Working to tight SLA’s and deadlines
- Generating reports
- Good working knowledge of a range of IT systems.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport
- Professionalism and consistency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate concern over client perceptions
- Happy working in fast paced demanding environment – responding to 80 -100 emails per day and answering phone calls
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic lovely corporate office and develop your administrative skills.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.