We are seeking a Centre Manager.
You will need experiences with team management, onsite day-to-day operations and within a customer focused environment.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a further education examinations provider located close to South London with locations throughout the UK; this position is located in East London.
What will you be doing?
As Centre Manager you will be responsible for the management of the test centre and associated day-to day functions. In addition, promote a secure and safe test environment, ensuring full compliance with policies and procedures to maintain the security and integrity of the test.
You will also:
- Line management, coaching and supporting of centre staff.
- Rota coordination.
- Checking performance levels.
- Ensuring time management of staff inductions.
- Ensuring staff reviews and development reviews are carried out.
This is a hands-on role where you will be managing a team and the test centre activity and productivity. This position would suit someone who has worked within a similar position before or who has experiences within a similar role (for example having worked as retail manager, call centre manager etc.).
You will have:
- Experience Managing a team.
- Experience within a customer service and administrative role.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of people.
- Good attention to detail and exceptional time management.
- Enjoy building relationships and networking.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good communication both written and spoken.
The Centre Manager is a permanent position paying a salary of up to £31,200pa (dependent on experience). The position also offers exceptional benefits (pro-rata), such as Private medical, Life Assurance, Season loan ticket, free access to courses and more...
Are you keen to find out more?
Please click on the link below to apply.