We are recruiting for a Healthcare Case Manager who will work within fitness practice. If you have experience of managing a high caseload within fitness to practice particular please do read on…
This role is an asap temp role for 4 weeks Possibly longer - remote based paying £18.13 an hour.
Who will you be working for?
Our client are a non-profit organisation with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK. Our client is committed to learning and developing opportunities to support building your skills and career with some fantastic benefits.
What will you be doing?
As Healthcare Case Manager you will be conducting fitness to practise investigations and progress a high volume caseloads to the relevant Committee for decision. You will identify and progress high-risk cases.
- Proactively progress enquiries, ensuring information and evidence is obtained and made available for the Investigating Committee Panel.
- Identify and proactively seek advice and guidance on the case progression and decisions from Senior Management where necessary.
- Accurately identify changes in risk presented in cases.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments and ensure own compliance with fitness to practice policies, guidance, processes and service standards.
- Assist colleagues, peers and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets and goals.
- Any other duties required as part of your role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent essential.
- Strong understanding of regulation and experience of working with and interpreting legislation.
- You will have previous experience within a fast paced and demanding role overseeing high volumes of caseloads.
- Experience of working within, and applying, a framework of legislation and defined policies and guidance.
- Experience of drafting allegations and investigation reports.
- Experience of conducting investigations and making evidence based decisions.
- Strong organiser and multi-tasking skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a non-profit organisation doing a fast pace role.