We are currently recruiting for several Call Centre Agents to start immediately. This position is situated in North West London.
Please only respond to this advert if you’re able to start work immediately. We cannot accommodate for notice periods or other prior commitments.
The role starts out paying £8.50/hour and requirements full flexibility Monday – Sunday. More information is provided below.
Who will you be working for?
As a Top 20 UK call centre business, our client has the depth of experience to offer a comprehensive range of options to businesses, each one designed to add real-time value business’s service offering.
What will you be doing?
- To answer inbound telephone calls from customers across multiple campaigns.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve set campaign targets; speed of answer, number of calls answered, talk time, wrap-up time, thus achieving service levels.
- Being able to cope with varying call volumes and pressures.
- To handle and resolve difficult customers and achieve a positive outcome whilst remaining professional.
- To be able to follow a script and call flow accurately.
- Where required to use client systems and web-based systems to handle customer calls.
- Ability to work in a team environment – ensure all calls are answered in a timely manner, call queues to be kept at minimal.
- Keep an accurate record of all customer details and other note taking data, into the data capture systems.
- To carry out various email and administrative requirements, and potentially live chat.
- Successful candidates must speak ENGLISH fluently with an understanding of Native Dialects.
- Excellent communication skills articulate and confident with great telephone manner.
- Advanced grammar & vocabulary
- Happy to work shift patterns and weekends.
- Problem solving abilities.
- A friendly, professional and vibrant personality.
- Previous Customer Service Skills.
Rate: £8.50/hour for 3-month probation
Raising to £9.00/hour after 3 months
Regular pay reviews from then onwards.
28 days per year annual leave, plus 1 additional day per year, up to 31 days.
Time and a half paid for bank holidays
Bonus is based on attendance, quality and KPIs, but is subject to change.
5 shifts per week (approximately 40 hours)
Rotation: Mon – Sun – 5 shifts per week, on a rotation basis. 9 hour shifts with a 1-hour lunch break each day.
Mon – Fri: 7am – 10pm
Sat: 8am – 10pm
Sun: 9am – 7pm
Agents must be able to commit to full time and full flexibility including the ability to work weekends.
Agents may not have leave booked or take leave within the first 3 months.
What’s in it for you
Our client is an extraordinarily staff focussed business, and believe in engaging our staff, and developing exceptional relationships with our customers and clients.
There is a real chance for progression in the organisation, with many of the managers starting out on the phones.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Mehmet Yilmaz at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE