Business Development Manager
With a significant growth in recent years, we are looking for a Business Development Manager with relevant experiences within the energy sector.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a specialist business consultancy with expertise in the utilities and the energy sector. Be part of an organisation that are passionate and aim to shape a more eco-friendly future for everyone’s benefit.
What will you be doing?
Key duties to include:
- Business Development
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Identifying additional up-sell and cross-sell sales opportunities
- Targeting sales prospects
- Identifying and tracking potential bids, tenders and writing responses
- Developing and building networks of contacts
- Prioritising activities to maximise sales and grow future sales pipeline
- Achieving individual sales and revenue targets
- Have proven experience in generating and closing sales; ideally 5-6 years
- Have a sound understanding of data protection, information and cyber security and digital transformation landscape
- Have proven ability and experience to strategically develop multi-level relationships
- Use sales skills to convert sales opportunities within a short time frame
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly in a bid and tender responses
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and competence in other applications within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to prioritise and plan their activities effectively
The Business Development Manager position offers an attractive package of benefits including flexible working, pension and more.
The Business Development Manager is offering a salary of up to £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus a commission structure.
How to apply
To apply for this Business Development Manager role, please click ‘Apply’.
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed