Our Client is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and exceptional individual to join them at an exciting time within the business. This role will involve taking the lead with business analysis. We are seeking someone highly analytical.
If you enjoy being hands on with business analytics and project support, please do read on.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an independent global financial services business.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within a fast-paced environment; supporting with occasional operational projects, business analytics and data management and reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- CRM support – including training and supporting staff and implementation of changes.
- Taking responsibility for all business development related data.
- Identification of data gaps and potential business opportunities.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager and finance teams to drive internal business growth.
- Supporting the operation teams with compliance and processes.
- Lead and deliver on projects where required.
- Data analysis.
- First line of IT support for senior managers.
- Any other data and analytical duties required.
- Have proven experience within a similar role.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ‘can-do’ approach.
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be an exceptional and conceptual communicator both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to work independently and be self motivated.
The Business Analyst is a permanent position; paying £33,000pa (salary is dependent on experience).
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed