Our client is seeking an experienced business analyst with experiences across planning and managing the mapping and documenting of all business processes to cover a 24 month fixed term contract.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an innovative and modern not for profit membership organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
As Business Analyst you will plan and manage the mapping and documenting of all business processes and interaction. You will need to demonstrate experience in managing projects to migrate existing processes into one’s utilising Office365 applications such as MS Teams and SharePoint.
- Discover and document all business processes and undertake analyses to identify key issues.
- To work with key stakeholders to create processes to address discovered issues in line with project and strategic drivers, highlighting the wider impact of proposed changes.
- Identifying, mapping, evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for cost savings, efficiencies or improvements; developing and implementing sustainable and practical solutions across business areas with stakeholders.
- Conduct relevant IT security audit and risk analysis associated with the business processes.
- To identify technical and process dependencies as a first step in developing a roadmap for a programme to replace existing CRM and systems.
- To create the scope and documentation of business and technology requirements using a variety of methods; for example, interviews, document analysis, surveys, use cases, competitive product analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- To lead requirements analysis, validation, and verification, and facilitate requirements prioritisation based on business needs.
- To collect, review, and analyse additional requirements (e.g., system integration, browser compatibility, etc.) and transfer the same knowledge to the development stage.
- To work with process owners and provide scope and specification documentation to migrate processes to new platforms such as use of MS Teams and SharePoint.
- To manage requirements, management of data and information and manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes throughout the technical project.
- Stakeholder and user liaison; communicate relevant information to internal stakeholders including business and technology issues.
- IT security.
- Carry out any other duties and projects appropriate to the post as required.
- Keep abreast of relevant research and developments within own professional field.
Have good documentation skills, process analysis, technical and digital platform knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues to communicate and ensure clear understanding of business and operational needs.
- Have proven experience within a similar role - ideally in an academic or professional setting.
- Proven business analysis experience, including providing process documentation, across different and relevant business functions.
- Experience in process and system design combined with experience in designing and managing validation and user testing.
- Experience in working on projects that have implemented off the shelf solutions, including MS Dynamics and Office365 suite (Teams, SharePoint etc).
- Good working knowledge of both server based and cloud based applications.
- Experience in IT security processes and procedures.
- Ability to plan and act strategically whilst retaining detailed and methodical approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ‘can-do’ approach.
- Be an exceptional and conceptual communicator both written and verbal.
The Business Analyst is a 24-month contracted position; paying £46,657 pa (salary is dependent on experience) plus great benefits.
To apply for the Business Analyst opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.